1. Road closures will be in effect for the Steveston Salmon Festival beginning at 7:00 a.m. on Monday, July 1, 2019.
2. The parade begins at 10:00 a.m. and certain roads will re-open once the parade safely clears an intersection.
3. Residents in the affected area are advised to make alternate arrangements for vehicle access during the closure times. If you have invited guests to your home for the celebration, please advise them to arrive well before the stated closures.
4. The RCMP will not permit any vehicles in or out of the affected areas once the closures are in place, except in emergency situations. Should an emergency arise, please dial 9-1-1.
1. Moncton St. (between 1st Ave and Bayview St.) will remain closed until 9:00 p.m.
2. 1st Ave to 3rd Ave., south of Chatham St. will be closed until 5:00 p.m.
3. No. 1 Road. (south of Moncton St.) and Bayview St. (between 1st Ave. and Easthope Ave.) will remain closed until 11:00 p.m.
4. Roads west of the Railway Ave. / Moncton St. intersection will have restricted access (local traffic only) from 8:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m.
5. The north end of Easthope Ave. will be closed from 7:00 a.m. until 9:00 p.m.